Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A new journey

Meet "Connie"!



 
Once again, our Abba Father has given us a love for a child we've never met and who lives far across the oceans...
 
We are going to Asia! 
 
You can read our announcement on Reece's Rainbow here.
 
Connie will be 10 years old this year and she understands that she is an orphan and she is ASKING for a "family of her own"!  God heard her plea and we can hardly wait to be the family He chose for her! 
 
We are just at the beginning of the adoption journey, and we've been told to expect a 10-12 month process.  I (Vashti) plan to update this blog as we make progress.  We covet your prayers!
 
 
 
"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Psalm 139:14
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Connie is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am so happy for Connie and your family. I have followed her for a while and am so happy she will be having her own family. I was very touched by her practicing extra for her dance and trying very hard to perform well so a mommy and daddy would want her. It is sad that this is how she feels, but I rejoice that soon we will begin a new life in a family blessed by God. She will then realize her true value as a child of our Lord.

    God bless,
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Connie is adorable! If you don't mind me asking, which agency are you using?

    ReplyDelete